Our Connected Transportation
Our Connected Transportation solutions are transforming the industry by:
- Improving safety and security
- Enhancing the passenger experience
- Converging networks for greater mobility
- Improving operational efficiency and productivity
- Generating additional revenue and helping to enable new business models
ALTROS is deploying highly secure, flexible IP networks and ruggedized routers, switches, and surveillance cameras. These connect the transportation industry:
- Within the infrastructure itself at track side and roadways
- On buses, trains, planes and ships
- In stations, airports and ports
- In commercial and emergency response vehicle fleets
In connected cars
- Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS)
A complete suite of P25LTE Multivendor, interoperable communication solutions for dispatch centers and operations in the transportation, utilities, manufacturing, healthcare, public safety and education markets.
- Cisco 819 Integrated Services Router
See how the Cisco Machine-to-Machine Gateway is connecting networks in even the harshest outdoor environments. It is designed to withstand the shock and vibration commonly experienced within the transportation industry.
- Cisco IE 2000/3000 Series Switches
The Cisco IE 2000 and 3000 Switches provide a rugged, highly secure infrastructure. With open standards based security, Power over Ethernet (PoE) and industrial design and compliance, they're ideal for harsh outdoor environments.
- Cisco Video Surveillance 6000 Series IP Cameras
Cisco Video Surveillance 6000 Series IP Cameras are high definition (HD) with an open, standards-based design. The cameras provide an ideal platform for operation as independent devices or as part of a Cisco Video Surveillance Network. Cisco delivers proven, highly secure technology and operating systems long trusted for operational environments that are often mobile and exposed to harsh conditions.
- Cisco Aironet 3500 Series Access Points
Cisco Aironet 3500 Series with CleanAir technology are the first 802.11n access points to create a self-healing, self-optimizing wireless network. They intelligently avoid interference and provide high performance connectivity for mission-critical applications and mobility
- Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences
Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences solution is built on location intelligence from the Cisco Wi-Fi network and Mobility Services Engine. It can help transportation organizations increase efficiency with passenger location tracking, and boost satisfaction with location-enabled mobile applications.
Secure Ops for Transportation
The Cisco Secure Ops Solution is a next-generation cybersecurity, secure-access, and compliance solution for critical infrastructure. The solution provides a highly secure industrial automation and control systems environment to protect workers and facilities in the transportation industry. Delivered as a managed service, the Cisco Secure Ops Solution combines on-premises technology and processes to implement and maintain layered security controls.
Cisco Secure Ops Solution: Learn how to more effectively manage cybersecurity risk and compliance requirements in your industrial automation environments. Protect against risks, improve efficiency, and reduce site downtime.