Given today's business pace, off-line IT infrastructure causes lost productivity, time, and money, and impairs your competitive advantage. But how do you balance cost versus risk in getting the right mix of in-house versus third-party maintenance, support and monitoring services for IT?
Expert skills are scarce and expensive. But you have a complex installed base that spans multiple vendors, licences, technologies, devices even countries. You require proactive IT service support to ensure continued availability and reliability. But when your systems fail, does your maintenance contract ensure you have enough of the right resources on call? And can they solve your problems fast and efficiently, according to an appropriate service level agreement (SLA)?
Employing internal resources to manage unscheduled downtime can be costly. It would require an increase in highly skilled staff across multiple technologies and geographies.
ALTROS's Uptime Maintenance and Support services, combined with our contract aggregation capabilities and Insite monitoring services, provide a portfolio of flexible service products and options to ensure that your ICT estate is properly covered. These services offer you predictable costs and a framework for efficient resource allocation, while protecting your business from risk and the unwelcome expense of downtime.
Why choose ALTROS' Uptime and Insite services?
- Consistent global service delivery: we have a direct presence in over 50 countries and extended service coverage through our Preferred Partner Programme. We also offer local language support: we speak 13 different languages in our five Global Service Centres.
- Access to leading technical expertise: you have access to world-class engineers, spanning six technology areas of expertise globally. Where relevant, we also offer third-party expertise thanks to our global partnerships with leading technology vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, Blue Coat, Check Point, F5, Juniper and Riverbed.
- Best-in-class service level agreements (SLAs): our SLAs continually motivate us to resolve issues speedily. Our SLA clock starts from the moment you call our Global Service Centre. You can choose an SLA that meets your specific business requirements and on a per-device basis.
Our Uptime Maintenance Service supports the life cycle of your assets, facilitates rapid response to incidents and restores failed devices according to service level agreements that suit your business requirements.
Our Uptime Maintenance Service consists of:
- Incident management: we offer you a single point of contact for all incidents around the world through our Global Service Centres, and deliver according to agreed service levels.
- Engineer to site: if an incident can't be resolved remotely, we send one of our engineers to your premises.
- Parts to site: we dispatch replacement parts to meet agreed service levels. When replacement parts have been shipped, we manage the process of returning the faulty part.
- Multi-vendor management: we take on the procurement, renewal and management of your manufacturer (vendor) maintenance contracts. We'll also administrate any claims against the vendor for returned material.
- Services portal: our portal offers you online incident and request logging; moves, additions, changes and deletions (MACDs) recording and standard reporting; online access to contract details, and incident and request reports.
- Subscription services: we help you implement software patches, minor feature releases and major software upgrades.
- Service levels: We resolve incidents quickly and within an agreed timeframe. Uptime service levels are flexible, giving you the choice of what you need.