The better your people work together, the more agile and profitable your business becomes. That's why it's critical to provide your employees with effective ways of communicating and collaborating, enabled by technology.
Today's employees play a larger role in making decisions about the technology they want to use. They can choose from a host of new devices and applications. The challenge is bringing all your communications, messaging, collaboration, audioconferencing, videoconferencing, and enterprise social media tools together in a unified communications and collaboration (UCC) solution that works in your environment. But without losing sight of what your users need.
Do you fully understand how your employees collaborate with each other, and with customers and partners? Have you considered insourcing, outsourcing, hosted or cloud services such as unified-communications-as-a-service (UCaaS)? What does your overall UCC strategy look like?
Our solutions and services will address all your questions and help you create an organisation-wide UCC strategy.
We'll assist you in looking at these areas:
- Telephony and voice – providing a consolidated, virtualised, location-independent, secure and robust IP voice infrastructure as the platform for richer communication and collaboration
- Visual communications – adding visual impact to remote collaboration to eliminate the time and cost penalties of traveling, improve interaction, reduce process loss and transform business operations
- Collaborative workspace – reducing costs and increasing agility by integrating multiple communication channels presence and content within the user's working context
- Conferencing – implementing and integrating the latest video- and audioconferencing platforms to enable effective collaboration around the world
- Messaging – improving productivity and responsiveness by providing rich messaging capabilities in one integrated experience
- Social collaboration – providing a richer way of collaborating that leverages social media techniques and user behaviours, but remains compatible with enterprise requirements
- Telecommunications management – saving time, improving efficiency and optimising your communications spend by managing all your fixed and mobile network services
Our user-centric approach to UCC offers the following benefits:
- Your infrastructure is used to its maximum capacity.
- Your employees are more productive and efficient, which means you reduce costs and increase profits.
- Your technology is used appropriately according to your standards and policies.
- Your business invests in technology in a more strategic, future-proof way.