Deliver Superior Guest Experiences
Remaining competitive in this industry is tough. To outpace the competition, you need to deliver extraordinary guest experiences that keep your customers coming back for more. Achieve this with the Principle solution for Hospitality, which combines world-leading networking, wireless, security, communications, and collaboration technologies. Enable your users to collaborate more smoothly, quickly, and easily, at any time, from any location, and using their preferred device.
Changing Demands and Expectations
Customer expectations of the guest experience have changed. With the explosive growth of mobile devices, Wi-Fi, video on-demand,
and more, guests now arrive expecting to enjoy the same always-on, always-connected experiences they have at home, at work, and on the go. As traditional communications systems are unable to meet these demands, customers may be unsatisfied with their experiences. ALTROS can help.
Create Unforgettable Customer Experiences
We built the ALTROS solution for Hospitality with the finest networking, wireless (Wi-Fi), communications, and collaboration capabilities so you can deliver world-class experiences for your guests. Our goal: improve communications while eliminating expensive call service and international roaming charges for you and your customers.
Imagine your guests having quick and easy access to responsive staff at any time, from anywhere on the premise, using any device
they choose. Or making a video call to the concierge and interacting face-to-face from their own room when making show or restaurant
recommendations. Or enabling your staff to securely collaborate using high definition video on their mobile devices to view ideas and plans for an upcoming guest reception. The possibilities are endless with the ALTROS solution for Hospitality.
Purpose-built, All-in-One Solution
The ALTROS solution for Hospitality brings together state-of-the-art voice communications, Wi-Fi, mobility, and video in one powerful, centrally managed platform that can help your guests and staff connect anytime, anywhere, using any type of device. The solution is packaged with enterprise-grade unified communications and collaboration technologies that businesses like yours rely on to transform their customer experiences.
- Integrated: Unified Communications Capabilities
- IP-based voice, video, mobility, mobility/UC integration
- Web, multi-party video conferencing, including B2C and B2B
- Presence, paging, and chat
- 24-hour emergency services access
- Contact center for up to 100 agents
- Open and interoperable architecture
- Connected: From the Browser to Boardroom
- Wi-Fi-enabled user-owned smartphones, cell phones, tablets, and laptops
- Broad choice of IP and video phones, advanced collaboration endpoints, soft clients, and video collaboration room systems
- Interoperable: Third-party Applications and Devices
- Integrates with leading property management systems (PMS) through middleware, with full call accounting
- Support for standards-based, third-party hospitality phones with hotel-specific speed dial functions
- Comprehensive support for analog phones via an analog gateway
- Simple: Ready-to-Activate Out of the Box
- Fast and easy-to-install, deploy, manage, and use
- Optimized for use over your fixed and Wi-Fi network
- Rapid productivity gains with reduced operating expenses (OpEx)
- Scalable: Built-in Ability to Grow and Change
- Supports up to 1000 users, 2500 devices, and 50 locations
- Investment protection through seamless hardware, software, and license migration to larger capacity Cisco communications systems